FAQ (자주 묻는 질문과 답변)

Q. [Visa Change] What documents are required to apply for visa change after admission (When changing from non-D-2 visa)?

A. Please prepare the following documents yourself.

1. Photo (3X4)

2. The home contract signed by you. If the home contract is not under your name, please prepare the following documents.

1) Confirmation of residency

2) Alien registration card (copy) of the person who signed the contract.


3. Alien registration card (copy)

4. Valid passport(copy)

5. Transcript of the previous school (original)

6. Certificate of graduation of the previous school (original)

7. [For D-4 visa holders only] Certificate of Korean language course enrollment up to the present date, certificate of completion including attendance rate.

8. Certificate of family relationship

9. Bank statement of transaction for 6 months from the date of visit to the immigration office (6 months)

10. Certificate of bank balance (above USD 20,000)

11. Certificate of overseas remittance

The following documents are issued by the office of International Education Institute.

1. Certificate of admission

2. Certificate of business registration of the school

3. Certificate of tuition fee